Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

GOOD FRIDAY


Good Friday Prayer
O Jesus, Who by
reason of Thy burning love for us hast willed to be crucified and to shed Thy Most Precious Blood for the redemption and salvation of our souls, look down upon us here gathered together in remembrance of Thy most sorrowful Passion and Death, fully trusting in Thy mercy; cleanse us from sin by Thy grace, sanctify our toil, give unto us and unto all those who are dear to us our daily bread, sweeten our sufferings, bless our families, and to the nations so sorely afflicted, grant Thy peace, which is the only true peace, so that by obeying Thy commandments we may come at last to the glory of heaven.Amen.

1 comment:

Nanna and Grandpa said...

My precious Samm,
It has been quite a day for you and your sister, but you DID IT !!!! It has been an incredible experience for me to share in this, your last day of preparation, before receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation tomorrow night. The Good Friday Stations of the Cross, the Sacrament of Repentance and the Sacr...ament of the Holy Eucharist had special significance for all of us today. I am SO VERY, VERY HUMBLED to be your earth Mother and I am magnificently blessed that You are My Daughter. I am so very proud of the long road you have walked this past year and tomorrow night, the beatiful and blessed "fruits" of your labours, sacrifices , devotion, commitment, faith, hope and love will be reaped by you. What a glorious moment this is going to be. I love you beyond measure and I thank God for you every day of my life. Thank You Jesus for giving up your life for us on Good Friday so that we could all inherited Paradise for Eternity with You.
All my love,
Mom

Photobucket