Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Ethan!!


To gorgeous Ethan


Happy Happy 1st Birthday sweet boy and many many more! We hope you have the most spectacular day full of laughs and hugs and presies and cake !


You are so loved and we cant wait to celebrate with you at your party this weekend!


You have such a special family who love you so very much and i am honored to call them our friends!


Have a wonderful day and the most wonderful year ahead!


God Bless and lots of love

Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

1 comment:

Life As I Know It... said...

Hello Aunty Samm, Uncle Mark, Logan and Deqlan,

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes... I can do so many thing snow, I am standing for at least 2 minutes on my own and I am trying to put blocks into containers - its so much fun... I love dropping things too so mommy can pick them up..

Can't wait for you to come to my party, mommy ordered me a big cake - shhh don't tell her I know..

Lots of love
Ethan

Photobucket