Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NED

The gorgeous Thomas Kitbag - i have been eyeing this for months for Deqlan and Meggie and Conrad kindly gave it to Deqlan as an early Birthday present!
Deqlan in his gorgeous baby Gap Choo Choo train Pjs - arent they gorgeous?

I think you are already my darling boy!

How awesome it this t shirt Conrad had made for me?
NEVER EVER DOUBT
NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE
NO EVIDENCE OF DISORDER
AMEN!
Hi Everyone
I wanted to share some pics of the most gorgeous gifts from Conrad and Megs ...they are priceless and anyone who knows me, knows what this means to me...i cant thank you enough Conrad for being so thoughtful, this is something i am going to treasure forever and always - cant wait to wear it!
Thank you both for spoiling all of us, as you always you, spoiling isnt about how many things you get or what they cost, its about the thought and love put into them and this is so evident in these gifts
Thank you so much, we are blessed to have you as our sister and brother and nephew, we love you
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

Photobucket