Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scrub a dub dub!!!!!!!!!

I AM SPEACHLESS - I HAVE NO WORDS TO THANK YOU FOR THE UNBELIEVABLE RESPONSE WE HAVE RECIEVED FOR SCRUB A DUB DUB - OUR PROJECT THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE THE MOST SUCCESFUL YET!

I will be updating our blog and possibly creating a facebook group to keep everyone up to date, will keep you posted, but please continue to check in here for all the updates to!

Thank you all for being so willing to help, i am so humbled and so touched at so many giving hearts and hands that want to help!

For those not part of the Dec United Family - i wanted to give you an update of whats happened today - and yes, this has all happened in 1 day, unbelievable...

My phone has not stopped, calls, text messages, emails!

I was so touched to see that the srub a dub dub idea is going national, and projects are going to be started in Cape Town, PE and Durban and we are going to extend our project to include the Johannesburg Gen Hospital to, in honor and memory of Declan Du Toit.

I even recieved a call from Hanli at Red Alert this afternoon, saying her company is going to help Dec's Granny Wendy in PE clean up the kids oncology ward at the PE government hospital!!! how fantastic! Please keep us up to date and send us lots of pictures!

I am based in Centurion, Pretoria for all of those who have asked where they can drop their goodies off. You are welcome to contact me and we can make arrangements. Mark , my husband is in Jet Park close to the airport if that is more convenient for our Joburg friends. You can call me or email me on bryb@polka.co.za

I will be away on Easter Holiday from 10 - 17 April , but anytime before that or after that we can make arrangements to meet.

I also had a few requests to make donations instead of products and we would be most grateful for the donations to, and you are welcome to request if you have something specific you would like me to purchase on your behalf. My bank account details as follows:


Sammantha Higgins
Standard Bank
account number 014617870
Branch code - 010945
Lyttelton


If i could ask you to please use Scrub as the reference and just let me know once deposit has been made, that would be great

So lets start the first of many thank you's to come!

Thank you to Stef and Sharon for their very generous donation, which is going to be put to very good use! You are always so willing to help us, and i cant thank you enough for being a part of our projects and a part of Deqlans army, helping so many other children in the process. We wish you both every blessing!!

Hope you all have a great evening and thank you for your never ending support and commitment to help us help these special children !

God bless , love
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

No comments:

Photobucket