Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prayers for Declan and Maya

Morning Deqlans prayer army , i need to ask you to please get your prayers going for two very special kids.

Especially for today for baby Declan - please see message from his site:

Hello all my friends
I am out of Hotel Hell. We were released Saturday. Don’t you just love Aunty Britty’s idea to call it Hotel Healing from now on and not Hotel Hell. I think that’s a great idea and don’t know why I didn’t think of it myself. So we got out of Hotel Healing Saturday and I had to go back Sunday and today for anti-biotics. They just hooked me up quickly to a drip and it took less than an hour each time. I have an infection in my port which might explain why I have been feeling so poorly the last 2 weeks. It was the infection together with the radiation burns and sores that just really got a bit much. If they can’t clear up the infection then I have to have an operation to remove the port and put a new one in. How aggravating! But at least I am feeling so great now, eating well, sleeping well and just all together cheerful.
I have to have a kitty cat scan on Wednesday. About 10 days ago Mommy and Daddy noticed a funny bump on the front and back of my head. The one on the front they thought was from me head butting my cot. Mommy needed to attend to an urgent matter, so she sat me in my cot and when she came back she caught me trying to make a run for it. I pulled myself up on the side of the cot and tried to squeeze my head (unsuccessfully) through the bars which Mommy thought had caused the damage to the front of my pip. And the bump on the back - Mommy says she saw me intentionally hit myself with my rattle, which would clearly be a stupid thing to do so who knows where she gets that from.
Anyway, what we thought were bruises, don’t seem to be. They not blue and they keep changing shape and getting bigger and smaller and doing funny things. So my Doctor said the only way to tell what they are is with a kitty cat scan. We are sure it’s nothing, but silly Mommy and Daddy have been very worried. We don’t know if we will get the results on Wednesday, but I promise as soon as we know anything, we will let you know.
I must say I am feeling so good. For the first time in almost 7 months, I look like a normal, healthy little boy. Except for the bumps on my noggin, I have no bruising, no swelling, no bleeding or oozing, no stitches, my eye is open and it is where it is supposed to be and it is so nice when I leave the house that people don’t look at me funny. I have always been rather handsome on the inside but it is so cool that my insides and outsides now match.
One last little thing – Aunty Britty always says “ripple it for peace”. Well Mommy, Daddy and me just thought it was one of her random mumblings, but it actually means something. If you drop a little pebble in a pond, the ripples spread out far and wide and so it means that something small can have a massive effect. Maybe you all got it long ago, but we only worked it out now, so all my special friends – Ripple It!
Love Declan

AND FOR ONE OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE USA, LITTLE MAYA, WHO I WAS SHOCKED TO LEARN LAST NIGHT THAT SHE HAS RELAPSED NB, THEY FOUND A TUMOR IN HER BRAIN - PLEASE PRAY FOR HER FULL RECOVERY AFTFER THE OP TO REMOVE THE TUMOR AND THAT THAT REMOVES ALL NB AND NO FURTHER RETURNS TO HER LITTLE BODY
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mayahathaway

God bless you all, please continue the prayers always for Deqlan to remain NED and for all our warriors around the world to get to NED and remain that way always
Love Mark Samm Deqlan Logan
SACRED HEART OF JESUS WE PLACE OUR TRUST IN THEE ALL FOR THEE OH LORD OM MY JESUS ALL FOR THEE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sam,Mark, Deqlan,and bev and family
Thinking and praying for you at this time.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.
Thoughts and prayers for Maya and family.
Love from Ruth xxx

Photobucket