Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My pc is broken

hello Deqlans army just a quick note to let you know that my pc is broken - i am updating from Conrads computer and praying that he can find the problem with my pc in the next few days - so if anyone needs to get hold of me please email mark or megs or call me on my cell! hope your new years are off to a great start! promise to post pics as soon as i can , we are having a great time and loving the sea! God Bless love all of us

2 comments:

Elriza Paul said...

We'll be waiting on the edge of our seats to see more pics of your holiday! Hope to see you all soon.

Love
Elriza, Wes & Caden

Life As I Know It... said...

O No! But look on the bright side, you will have so much news bottled up that you would need to write an essay with tons of pics for us to enjoy!

Hope you are relaxing!

Chat soon!
Love,
Claire, Stephan, Hannah & Ethan

Photobucket