Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Claire

To an amazing friend and very important part of Deqlans army, Claire
A very very Happy Birthday to you for today and many many more! I am so glad i caught you on your birthday and didnt phone you tommorow as i had planned! Please forgive me my brain is still in Scottburgh!
I pray that this year is the most magical yet, that all your dreams become a reality, that love, laughter, happiness, health and joy flow from Our Father above . You are such an amazing friend, you are so loyal and so devoted, so loving and caring, i am blessed to call you my friend and honored to have you as part of Deqlans army.
I think you are an amazing mom, friend and Christian and i continue to look up to you in so many ways - thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there for me, and Deqlan and our family, you are one in a million, a true friend, sending you all our love and hugs and best wishes for the most fantastic Birthday ever!
God Bless, lots and lots of love
Mark, Samm, Deqlan & Logan

2 comments:

Life As I Know It... said...

Dear Samm, Mark, Deqlan & Logan,

Thank you so much for the kind & stunning words and thank you for thinking of me on my birthday.

It is my privelage to know you all and for being a part of Deqlan's army.

Once again, Thank you and God bless.

Love
Claire

Lisa Reid said...

Hi there, I will def tell the Cohens you say congrats he was in ICU for a day but nothing serious he is A okay - see you saturday xx

Photobucket