Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Christmas Help for CHOC Kids!

Hello dear Family and Friends,

Our friends at Choc have approached us again to see if we could maybe help them with a few Christmas presents for the Choc Children of Pretoria!

How this works is that they give me a list of specific kids with their age, gender and likes and you buy that specific child a Christmas gift which they will get from Father Christmas at this years Choc Christmas Function.So that no child feels left out or one gets a bigger present than the next, the bugdet is R100-00 per gift, so you can buy that child what he requests or a present that you choose as long as it does not go over R100-00.I know times are hard so please dont feel obligated to donate if you cant!

Once I have the names of those of you that would like to sponsor a gift I will update Choc and they will send me a list of names that we can help and I will then send you the childs name and age ect...You dont have to wrap the present - but feel free to if you want with the childs name and I can collect the present or you could drop it off at me but please not that I am not going to accept ANY cash - only gifts......Thanks so much again my family and friends for all your help and I hope that together we can get at least 10 presents for these kids.....If you want to contact me you can either leave a comment on my blog or email me at cogan@mweb.co.za

God bless and Thank you in advance for your help!Megs, Samm, Bev and the boys......

1 comment:

Life As I Know It... said...

Hello There,

Count us n for the christmas presents.

Just let me know.

Lots of love & hugs to you all.

Love US

Photobucket