Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!

To our dearest friend and cousin Sam,
A very very Hapy Birthday to you for today! May it be one of the best yest! I am sure it will be as you have two gifts in the form of Mia and Liam to celebrate with !
Hope you are spoilt rotten and that you are blessed in the many ways you bless others!
May all your dreams become a reality and may you continue to be such an inspiration and amazing friend
We love you and miss you more then i could tell you, know we are with you all always
God Bless and lots and lots of love
Mark, Samm , Deqlan and Logan
PRAYING FOR A SUNNY DAY IN THE UK FOR YOU TODAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear friends! We had a lovely sunny day, and I was lucky enough to spend the day with Karen and Simon. We had a fabulous time, and of course I got to spend the day with my two kiddies as well. Liam gave me the biggest smile ever...I think his sister must have told him it was my birthday...I have been blessed...!!!

Love Sam xxx

Photobucket